- Navigate to: Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Chose File
2. Next browse the downloaded folder of your purchase and chose MyHouse4Sale_Plugin.zip
3. After the process finishes activate the plugin.
4. Test your plugin by visiting in a web browser this addresses
4.1 For listings: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-json/rest/api
4.1 For blog posts: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-json/rest/api/blog
5. For testing purposes you can compare with ours: https://wordpress.myproperty.swiftuisoft.com/wp-json/rest/api and …/rest/api/blog
6. For a better overview you can copy and paste your Json at http://jsonviewer.stack.hu First paste the code in the Text tab, then switch to View tab, you should get something like this:
7. Final step here is to make sure all the fields have a valid existing value. Set your fields in a way that users can not input letters where a number should be. All the fields witch have a number are treated as Integers. 0 (zero) is accepted.
8. For BLOG only requirement is that all posts must have a featured image.
8. Save your API link. The link we just visited, Ex: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-json/rest/api we going to use-it later in the configuration of the app in Xcode.